No More Small Steps



“It's a big step”

“You don’t get very far with little steps”
-Conversation with my parents (they're very supportive)

Ahoy all you sky pirates!

    I know, I know, its been awhile without an update. There are reasons for that both professional the personal. Between Russ and I our workload at our day jobs picked up and forced us back to an hour or so a week if we were lucky and not burnt by our corporate day jobs. All of that is going to change however…

Come December RXR will be our full time profession!




    I am selling my home in Texas and using the proceeds to fund this project, there’s enough for at least a year of full time development. Given our current state I can only hope that’s more than enough to get something that can be played by all of you sexy beasts lovely people.

    I won’t lie: I`m taking a leap, a big step and it scares me. But that’s why I`m doing it. We all need to do things that scare us, that’s how we grow and make things happen. Take big steps, at worst you`ll have a new perspective from where-ever you land.

    I want to personally thank all of you that have been messaging or replying to posts asking about the project. It really helps to let me know people are still watching.

    I`ll be moving to Denver and converting my new home to the RXR headquarters/base/dungeon! I`m hoping to create a creative space where Russ and I can work daily without being flustered.

    What we’re doing until then: RXR games will be taking ownership of several mobile apps, these will be posted as they are released. The more people play and enjoy these games the longer we can spend developing our major objective. If you have negative feedback please direct it directly to us, we`ll be much more responsive than the apple or google store comments.

    I`ll be ramping up my posting as well, as well as a lot of development videos (even the seemingly boring stuff). May even post some game secrets in there!


    That again, December at the latest we will be full-time RXR developers. I don`t expect you to get your hopes up yet, but know that this dream is getting a massive boost and we`ll be dedicating a lot more to it than ever before!

    We`ll be adding a website and several more social media options as well but for now the two below are the best ways to keep up with the latest:



Discord: https://discord.gg/HedS4wrBFn


YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBmYBz2DUo-7cbv5csOY5Gg/videos




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dev Rampage - Adventures in coding and sleep depravation

New names, & old faces

The tale thus far